The roots of Rajshree Group stretches back to the year 1998 and that too under the guidance of very young & visionary entrepreneurs, well supported by qualified people since then there was no looking back and the company has been growing at a commendable pace.
To be the leading and most admired solution provider for rigid packaging solution ( Thermoforming/ Injection moulding/ Plastic Rigid Sheet). When it comes to job in today’s world it’s not just the work and the money that matters to the Employee they also look for the brand name they are working for and most importantly Growth, and we ensure that the growth of each and every employee is taken care of.
To Provide the Convenient and safe packaging solution through latest technology, innovation and continuous up-gradation to deliver the best Quality at optimal cost.
Being a quality centric company, we have been leading from the front equipped with the cutting-edge technology & with stern quality control system, we ensure consistent quality at most leading rates. We maintain Quality Standards and utmost care is being taken at each stage of production till final delivery. GMP and BRC/IOP standards are followed to deliver hygienic and safe products.
- We firmly believe in upgrading the Technology and remaining a step ahead of the competition. As Technology is another name for the next generation. We were First to introduce servo based forming machine in the year 2001.
- First to introduce 6 colour dry offset printing machines for round containers and timely upgraded to Swiss technology to provide extremely superior print graphics.
- One of the first companies to install high - tech European extrusion machines for plastic rigid sheets.
- First to install fully automated German thermoforming machine for trim in place products
- Recently installed three station German forming machine for punnets, trays, hinged containers, lids etc. First company to have complete integrated solution under one roof i.e.
- Extrusion – (PET / PP /PS)
- Forming – ( Trim in Place)
- Forming – (Three Station)
- Decoration ( Dry offset printing and sleeving)